We provide the same superior service to all types of business:
- Strata companies
- Managing electricity portfolios for multiple buildings, viability for buildings to re-sell power/gas & hot-water
- Bodies corporate
- Commercial, retail & residential strata buildings
- Pre-Development consulting EmBedded network and forecasting costs
- Connection of Temporary and Permanent power
- Hospitality groups – Pubs, Clubs, Hotels Motels
- Mining camps & mines
- Retirement villages & nursing homes
- Aquaculture/agriculture and farming
- Manufacturing & Foundries
- Shopping centres & supermarkets
- Legal firms – Providing supporting documentation for electricity related cases
WATT Our Clients Say
We have been associated with Watt Utilities for the past two years. In that time they have enabled us to obtain very attractive terms from energy suppliers.
Energy accounts can be quite complex, and their expertise in being able to analyse the data and advice of alternatives and provide an excellent overview of the market conditions and price volatility has been superior.
I have no hesitation in recommending their Services.
“Civeo first employed the services of Watt Utilities in 2014 when they were tasked with reviewing our electricity consumption costs across our asset holdings throughout Australia. Through this process they achieved significant financial savings on our service costs as well as improving efficiency of our invoice approval processes. The team at Watt Utilities has worked tirelessly for the best possible outcome for Civeo and I would recommend them to any potential client who is looking for similar positive outcomes.”
Executive General Manager, Supply Chain & Project Management
“RetireAustralia first consulted Watt Utilities several years ago regarding potential savings with our electricity costs and consumption over our portfolio. Since then, they have identified significant financial savings through a range of proactive actions and continue to deliver reliable, professional advice and guidance. The Watt Utilities team is experienced, friendly, diligent and responsive in their approach, which has created a very positive result for RetireAustralia. We wouldn’t hesitate recommending their services to any potential client looking for the same outcome – they are our trusted advisor.
Chief Operating Officer
“For close to 10 years, Ernst Body Corporate have appointed the experienced team at Watt Utilities to assist with not only the procurement of our clients energy requirements but the day to day management of their retailer accounts. Their reporting functionality is clear and consistent. The results speak for themselves.